RePlank Reclaimed Redwood
Reclaimed Redwood is very popular for both indoor and outdoor projects. As it ages, old growth redwood continues to cure, acquiring appealing coloration and gaining strength that is not available in today’s new growth lumber. All the reclaimed lumber is all hand selected, providing you with the best lumber money can buy, from locations with historical and nostalgic value. These reclaimed redwood boards are often taken from old beams that were used in old bridges or other large projects. These large heartland timbers are not available except as salvaged lumber and cannot be reproduced by today’s young-growth forests.
RePlank Reclaimed Redwood: The Details
There are two finishes available: Sandpiper and Natural finish.
- 100% Reclaimed Interior Redwood Siding $11 sq ft (sold in 16 sq ft cartons).
- 1/4″ x 5 ” interior Shiplap veneer profile all boards come in varying lengths in a 60″x6″x2″ carton (16 sqft. Carton).
- Cartons cost $160/ea plus tax.
- 100% Reclaimed Exterior Redwood Siding $13 sq ft (sold in 12sqft bundle).
- 5/8″ x 4 3/4″ & 5 3/4″ exterior T&G veneer profile all boards come in varying lengths in a 60″x7″x4″ carton (12 sqft. bundle).
- Bundles cost $144/ea plus tax.
*Free shipping on most orders. Get in touch if you would like more information!